|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Packs in everything you need, whether you are a guitarist, electronic drummer, vocalist, electronic performer or keyboard player, or all of the above. Each input channel is equipped with its own EQ and level controls, meaning you can customise settings for each player, and the 5 band master EQ allows detailed tonal shaping of the overall signal. A custom designed 12" driver and HF horn are housed in the dual position kick back carpet covered cabinet and protected by a steel kick proof grille.
An onboard digital delay equipped with feedback, time & level controls provides great sounding delays. You can add further effects using the FX insert on the rear panel - minimum 8 Ohms.
AH150 MULTI INSTRUMENT AMPLIFIER
"All instruments welcome"
The AH150 multi-input combo features 5 channels, 5-band graphic master EQ and Digital Delay and is designed to cater for a wide number of different instruments. Ideal for duo's and medium sized gigs, or for bigger gigs it can be used as a personal monitor on stage! Its compact design is great for small stages and makes it easy to transport around. The AH150 delivers optimum performance, flexibility and sound quality for a wide array of audio inputs: Keyboards, E-drums, mics, acoustic plus electric instruments and playback are all at home with the AH150. The principle behind the AH150 is simple: ALL INSTRUMENTS WELCOME!
- On-board Effects
- 5 Channels - all instruments welcome
- Master 5 Band Graphic EQ
- Item dimensions: 476mm x 470mm x 394mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 530mm x 525mm x 435mm (HWD)
FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
Dual Position Cabinet
The amplifier can be used in two orientations depending on the requirements. Rather than being used in the conventional upright mode, If the amplifier is to be used up close to the player, then the amplifier can be used in a “kicked back” orientation, meaning that the amps output is directed more towards a player’s ears.
Headphones socket with level control
On-Board Digital Delay
The onboard digital effects have been custom designed by Laney. You have a choice of Reverb, Chorus, and Multi FX. Reverb positions have a variety of decay times from Plate through Rooms to Hall. Chorus positions have a various of Lengths/Delays & Multi FX have a different blend of Reverb/Chorus/Delay on each effects option.
- 1 x 12” Custom woofer & tweeter XLR, jack and mini jack inputs
- Line in Line out
- FS1-MINI sold as accessory Great for gigs - 150 Watts
- Kick back format for personal monitoring
- Power RMS: 150W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument
- Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Ch 5: RCA Line input
- Channel Controls: Level, Treble (Ch 1 & 2), Bass (Ch 1 & 2), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 12" loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Master Effects Level Controls: Yes
- Effects: Delay (with feedback, time & level controls)
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
1 x Laney AH150 Multi Instrument Amplifier