NUX Optima Air Acoustic Guitar Preamp/DI with IR Loader
NUX Optima Air is a dual-switch acoustic guitar simulator with a preamp for acoustic and electric guitar players. It simulates the acoustic guitar profiles with the best-optimized sound depending on your guitar and pickup type.
IR loader combined with a preamp which is equipped with 3-band EQ and Gain controls. And there is an additional one-knob-control Reverb effect. If you want to connect any effect pedal you can use the SEND/RETURN effect loop and add the Optima Air into the signal chain.
NUX Optima Air has a unique profile capture function, you can create your own acoustic guitar profile (IR file) by capturing your favorite acoustic guitar’s sound.
There is an XLR DI output for direct line/mixer connection, headphones output for silent play and auxiliary input to connect a music player to play along.
- 24-bit, 48-kHz Sampling Quality
- Acoustic Guitar Impulse Response and Pre-Amp controls
- 15 built-in acoustic guitar profiles with IR level control
- 9 Preset Slots
- Reverb effect
- Gain, Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- 6.35mm (1/4-inch) Send/Return, effects loop
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) Auxiliary input
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) Headphones input
- XLR DI Out
- Micro B USB Port for USB Audio Stream and Edit Software
1 x NUX Optima Air acoustic guitar simulator and preamp Pedal