|Availability||Out Of Stock|
With a 3-band EQ and selectable Punch, Mid-shift, and Bright switches, there's no limit to the tones you can create with the MAX 115 combo.
Peavey MAX 115 II Bass Combo Amplifier
The Peavey MAX 115 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 300 watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 15-inch heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX 115 is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature that automatically turns off the tweeter for a more authentic classic overdrive sound. The EQ section includes a three-band EQ and buttons for 'Punch,' 'Mid-shift,' and 'Bright.' The Max 115 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.
- 300 watts (rms) into 4 ohms
- DDT(TM) speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube(R) gain boost which automatically turns off the tweeter for more authentic classic tone
- Three-band EQ with 'Punch,' 'Mid-shift,' and 'Bright controls'
- 15-inch speaker with high end tweeter
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- Width Packed: 19.1" (48.514 cm)
- Height Packed: 24.4" (61.976 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.5" (36.83 cm)
1 x Peavey MAX115 II Bass Combo Amp